Installation: any size project, all top manufacturers.
When it’s time to put the hard hats on and get to work, there is no substitute for Spectrum Mechanical’s elite Installation Team to ensure your investment is installed, set-up and optimized properly. Installing commercial air conditioning in data centers, server rooms, and telecommunication facilities requires specialized knowledge. Spectrum Mechanical’s team has that knowledge—and we take pride in doing an exceptional job!
Each HVAC project presents its own unique set of challenges, and having completed hundreds of jobs of varying sizes and scopes over the years, we can confidently say we’ve seen it all—and we can execute the right solution for you in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
Our technicians are factory trained and certified by the top manufacturers including Emerson/Liebert, Data Aire, Schneider Electric/APC, Carrier, Rittal, and Stulz—just to name a few—and we are often recommended by these top brands to expertly install their equipment.
It’s this experience and depth of knowledge of all manufacturers and their specialized equipment that sets Spectrum apart.
Our installation capabilities include:
- Ability to handle ANY size job and equipment—1.5 ton to 1200 plus ton units
- Any environment—from new builds to live, critical operating facilities
- Air-cooled, water-cooled, chilled water-cooled, and indirect/direct evaporative free cooling air conditioning solutions
- Top-notch on-site team to guide your project from beginning to end
- Ability to integrate different manufacturers’ equipment
- Ability to work and coordinate with other contractors and trades
- Client-direct approach—we believe in transparency and open communication
- Energy-efficient and “green” cooling options
- All projects are completed on time and within budget because we carefully plan, schedule and manage them from start to completion.